Boston, MA - The Brown women’s squash team looked strong
throughout the lineup in a 9-0 victory over Tufts Tuesday evening
in a match played at MIT.
Freshman Sarah Crosky was outstanding at number one, cruising to a 3-0 victory. Senior Kali Schellenberg was victorious at number two with a 3-1 win, followed by sophomore Erika Kohnen, a 3-1 winner at number three.
The rest of the Brown lineup earned 3-0 victories, including junior Caroline Tilney at number four, senior Sarah Roberts at five, sophomore Brooke Dalury at six, junior Leila Drainsky at seven, freshman Antonia Libassi at eight and senior Laura Massey at nine.
The Bears will be back in action again on Saturday, February 13, hosting Dartmouth and Mt. Holyoke at the Pizzitola Sports Center in their final regular season matches.
Brown 9, Tufts 0
1. Sarah Crosky (B) def Valerie Koo (T) 11-8, 12-10, 11-7
2. Kali Schellenberg (B) def Alix Michael (T) 11-7, 13-15, 11-8, 112
3. Erika Kohnen (B) def Mercedes Barba (T) 8-11, 11-6, 11-6, 11-7
4. Caroline Tilney (B) def Jessica Rubine (T) 11-7, 11-5, 11-1
5. Sarah Roberts (B) def Alyse Vinoski (T) 11-4, 11-2, 11-5
6. Brooke Dalury (B) def Madison Newbound (T) 11-3, 11-4, 11-1
7. Leila Driansky B) def Ushashi Basu (T) 11-3, 11-2, 11-5
8. Antonia Libassi (B) def Erin Bruynell (T) 11-1, 11-1, 11-2
9. Laura Massey (B) def Sairah Mahmuh (T) 11-0, 11-5, 11-3