Bears Falter vs. Dartmouth, 9-0
Feb. 1, 2009
Hanover, NH - The fourteenth-ranked Brown men's squash team lost a 9-0 decision to a strong Dartmouth squad, ranked eighth nationally, at Hanover on Saturday.
There were a number of standout matches, including Pat Davis at number five and Alex Heitzmann at number eight, who both lost in long five game matches.
The Bears are next in action at Williamstown on Wednesday the 4th Feb v. Williams.
MEN'S RESULTS Brown vs. Dartmouth, 1/31/09
1 Boumford,Andrew (D) def. Leanza,Adrian (B), 9-3,9-6,9-5
2. Newhouse,Edward (D) def. Clayman,Benjamin (B), 9-5,9-6,9-3
3. Lewis,Michael (D) def. Greenberg,Adam (B), 9-2,9-2,9-1
4. O Toole,Brian (D) def. Thompson,Brad (B), 9-5,9-0,9-0
5. Shrubb,Michael (D) def. Davis,Patrick (B), 4-9,6-9,9-3,9-7,9-0 6. Young,Tyler (D) def. Besser,Evan (B), 9-3,9-5,9-2
7. Wetherill,Stephen (D) def. Bryan,William (B), 9-4,8-10,9-3,9-2
8. Lee,Luke (D) def. Heitzmann,Alex (B), 8-10,9-7,9-4,6-9,9-4
9. Schroeder,Ted (D) def. Camarda,Brett (B), 9-3,9-4,9-0