Providence, R.I. – The Brown Department of Athletics has announced The Bear Paw, a new ticketing option for Bears’ fans.
The Bear Paw is an all-sports season ticket that will afford holders general admission into each regular season home event for Brown’s seven ticketed sports – Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Football, Men’s Hockey, Men’s Lacrosse, and Men’s and Women’s Soccer.
“We are thrilled to offer our supporters a new ticketing option for 2013-14,” noted Director of Athletics Jack Hayes. “The Bear Paw allows greater flexibility and ease, providing fans the opportunity to attend all regular-season events in ticketed sports throughout the fall, winter and spring."
The Bear Paw includes admission to all non-conference and Ivy League home events, including numerous high-profile Brown Athletics’ games during the 2013-14 season:
* Football home night games against in-state rival URI and Ivy League opponent Princeton; matchup against defending Ivy League champion Penn
* Men’s Soccer non-conference games against NCAA Tournament participants Washington and Boston College
* Women’s Soccer contests against St. John’s, Harvard and defending Ivy League champion Princeton
* Men’s Hockey games against defending national champion Yale, national runner-up Quinnipiac and NCAA Tournament participant Boston College
* Men’s Basketball contests against local rival URI and NCAA Tournament participant Harvard
* Women’s Basketball local matchups against URI and Bryant
* Men’s Lacrosse games against cross town rival Providence and NCAA Tournament participant Yale
The Bear Paw is just $200 for the entire 2013-14 season, and only 200 will be sold. The Bear Paw can be purchased online or by calling the Brown Athletic Ticket Office at (401) 863-2773.