Spring Academic All-Ivy Announced
Providence, RI- The Ivy League announced its spring list of Academic All-Ivy honorees, with 10 Brown student-athletes being recognized. The five males and five females were each starters or key reserves on their respective varsity teams and carry a 3.0 or better cumulative grade point average.
MIKE AMATO, Sr., Golf, Commerce, Organizations &
Entrepreneurship (Cornwall, NY)
* Second Team All-Ivy selection; Adams Cup Sportsmanship Award winner.
KENDRICK AU, Sr., Tennis, Biology (St. John's, NF)
*Team Captain; ITA Northeast Regional recipient of Arthur Ash Leadership & Sportsmanship Award; 6-1 during Ivy season at #4 singles.
MIKE DIBIASE, Jr., Baseball, Biochemistry (Weston, MA)
* Second Team All-Ivy; Led Bears with three homeruns; 20 RBI and 21 walks.
PETER FALLON, Sr., Lacrosse, Modern American History (Baltimore,
*All-American; First Team All-Ivy & All-New England selection; Team Captain.
CRAIG KINSLEY, Sr., Track & Field, Geological Sciences
* Second Team All-American; 2011 NCAA Qualifier; First Team All-Ivy; Team Captain; Four-time Ivy League champion in javelin.
RACHEL BIBLO, Sr., Track & Field, Public Policy &
American Institutions (Thiensville, WI)
* NCAA East Regional Qualifier in triple jump; First Team All-Ivy in triple jump.
ALEXA CALDWELL, Sr., Lacrosse, History (Middletown, DE)
* Team Captain; Honorable Mention All-Ivy; Team's leader in caused turnovers and ground balls; Ranked fifth in Ivy games with 1.43 caused turnovers per game.
ELISE FISHELSON, Sr., Equestrian, Commerce, Organizations &
Entrepreneurship (Cold Spring Harbor, NY)
*Fifth-place finisher at the 2011 IHSA Nationals.
CASSANDRA HERZBERG, Jr., Tennis, History of Art &
Architecture (Miami Beach, FL)
*Second Team All-Ivy in singles after going 6-1 during the Ivy season at #3 and #2 singles; 18-5 overall in singles.
CASEY KELSEY, Sr., Crew, Biology and Economics (Lyme, NH)
* Captured 2011 Women's Rowing Championship; CRCA First Team All-American; Capital One Academic All-American.