Joseph Olney-Moe Margolies Athletic Center
The Olney-Margolies Athletic Center (OMAC) was dedicated in 1981. Named for its two principal donors, members of the Class of 1936, Joseph Olney and Moe Price Margolies, it houses offices, locker and shower rooms, athletic training support facilities, the athletic equipment room, a 200-meter indoor track and multiple intramural basketball courts.
Housed within the OMAC are the main
offices for several Brown athletic teams, including fencing, field
hockey, football, women's lacrosse and skiing.